Thursday, June 4, 2009

He finally did it!

On Tuesday June 2nd 2009 Ben did the bravest thing he will ever do, he proposed to me! We went for a run together and he led me into a wooded area where he had come before we went running and set up a heart made of rose petals surrounded by red and white roses and placed my ring in the middle. He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him and I of course said yes. We are so happy. We plan to get married on August 8th and so now we are very busy making wedding plans and having so much fun! We are so in love :)

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I am so excited for you guys, and Im excited that you have a blog! i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats guys!! thats so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting! You guys make a great couple!

    ReplyDelete